Group of four 3-D Printed Geckos

Item Details

Donated by: Candice (White) Hagberg - Candie Cresteds

Item: Group of four 3-D Printed Geckos

Description: Group of four 3-D resin printed geckos. Smaller one shown in hand for size.

Starting bid $5 (Please bid in $1 increments)

Who pays shipping?: Seller covers shipping

Bidding directions:

Auction winner will send their winning bid amount to Kellagood711@gmail.com (via Friends & Family) and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments under this auction. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller (see email above) will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

6 Likes

I’m bidding $5

2 Likes

I am vidding $7

1 Like

$8 from me

1 Like

Bumping up to $15

1 Like

$16 for me.

1 Like

$20 for geckos I don’t have to feed!

3 Likes

@gallerygekko congrats, for geckos that are no work at all! $20 is the winning amount, you may combine them to send to Danielle if you let her know which listing the amounts are for. Just post under both items.

Please follow these instructions carefully.

Send your Bid amount to Kellagood711@gmail.com (as Friends and Family, NOT Goods and Services, please) and post the screenshot on the auction. If possible, please mention who donated the item you are paying for, or what the item was to help us keep track of things more easily.

When you have done this, we will contact the seller to give the green light for arranging shipping and they will be paid for any charges you are responsible for. Please email this seller at candice@candiecresteds.com to do so. Additional charges (as detailed above) and conditions may apply here.

1 Like

(Combined auctions! This and crochet turtle)

1 Like