Guess The Morph?

This girl was a “freebie” because she is so salty. She hoods up and bluff strikes and musks even if you’re not touching her, so I can see why someone wouldn’t want her! (I do - I love her attitude)
Anyway, I was wondering what the experts thought her morph is?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

They will probably ask for better pics but here you go.

@nathan_e
@ashleyraeanne
@eaglereptiles
@elementalexotics

3 Likes

It’s hard to get pictures of her up close that aren’t blurry because she moves so much!

3 Likes

Can you post a belly pic

3 Likes

1 Like

From what I can see I would say a normal Western. I however don’t know a lot about hognose morphs. That is Debs department lol.

4 Likes

Is it just me or are the spots fairly faded around the edges and not so defined as with wild patterned? I’m not saying she isn’t a normal, just noting the fading. It’s kinda nice.

1 Like

Not a professional bit I would say conda by the black belly and decrease pattern on his/her dorsal :slight_smile:

I don’t quite see anything else going on but all I know is from watching snake discovery and following their collection and what not I personally study ball python morphs but yeah your kid is for sure a conda hog nose ^^

1 Like

Looks to be a conda to me! Conda has larger spots that are more spaced apart, and also usually has a solid black belly.

Here’s a normal het albino for reference:

And her momma, who is a normal:

(Older pic btw, I switched my hoggies back to aspen bedding recently)

4 Likes

Thanks everyone!

While the top pattern says (low expression) Conda hence why I asked for belly pick the belly not so much, as Conda’s belly are solid black.

Because it is a picture and it’s hard to tell (not knowing if the color is truly represented) I am not seeing a brown tint but more of a green tint when it comes to the pattern which would lead me to think green phase.

4 Likes

Do all condas have completely black bellies? I have two condas, and one has an entirely black belly where as the other has a much more checkered belly. I’m learning things! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had one conda that had some little spot here and there on the belly but very minor.

Otherwise this is what you are looking at as far as belly with condas

5 Likes

Cool! So what would this guy qualify as then?

3 Likes

Most likely a conda combo sadly I only work with a few mutations (as there are too many just like with BP) I work Conda and Super, Albino, Axanthic, Snow, Lemon Ghost and Arctic.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m learning, and there is a LOT of info to digest. I appreciate anything you can give me.

That looks like a low-expression Anaconda to me, based on her reduced pattern and partially black belly. Congrats, she’s beautiful!

2 Likes