Happy 🎃 Halloween Eve Eve from our black shadow Keanu (Anery Motley IMG)

Keanu (2020 Anery Motley IMG - a long-time VMB dream!) is sending Happy Halloween wishes to all of our MM pals…

(I mean, how do we NOT share a few :camera_flash: pics of this beautiful :snake: guy on a pumpkin :jack_o_lantern:here at Halloween? :grin:)

Any other end-of-October, Halloween pics to share, MM fam…?

26 Likes

He’s so gorgeous, and the orange shows off his darkness so well! Love a good halloween photo shoot

7 Likes

One of my absolute favorite combos!

6 Likes

aww cool… thanks, @chesterhf! We had a great time with this pic session. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Keanu is a sweetie, and you are 100%: the colors really do pop :star_struck:. Perfect for the season!

And @lumpy agreed, this combo is amazing: in the right light, this dude looks like he is encrusted in black diamonds :gem::snake::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Happy Halloween! I love all black boas.

4 Likes

@dsed thank you! He is definitely a stunner! And Happy Halloween to you too! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

The black and orange is just a perfect combo!

5 Likes

Ghost :slight_smile:

8 Likes

BEAUTIFUL!! :ghost: Love it! :ghost: (I especially like the “ghost of the ghost” reflection on the right… :nerd_face::ghost::two_hearts::metal:) Great shot… Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

I don’t know all the technical terms so thank you @dsed for clearing this up for me! I thought it was a boa but I wasn’t sure! Lol

He is absolutely a true black beauty! It looks like he is posing for all the pictures! :snake::jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

O-I-MG
I literally can’t. I can’t :woman_shrugging: just can’t.

He’s just too pretty.

:heart_eyes:

DREAM. REPTILE. :weary: :eye::lips::eye:

I wish i had something more coherent to say but I’m sorry I just don’t think it’s possible.

5 Likes

That’s such a beautiful snake. He’s adorable!

2 Likes