Happy Valentine’s Day!

Happy Valentine’s Day from me and the potato gang (Elmo thinks this name is still debatable)!

12 Likes

Happy Valentines Day Logan😆

I notice you have a Bullmastiff…if that is what your pup is. It looks just like my bullmastiff I had a few years ago! What is his/her name?

All of your reptiles are adorable btw😍

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day Logan! You have so many cute little valentines in your photos! I love them all!

My critters say HVD too, from:
Sol
Sumi
Wednesday
Ivy
Bananas
Mila
Bayta
Astro
Cocoa
Dora
Ace
Basha
Cuny
Max

They all say hi.

2 Likes

He is an English mastiff named duke! He is actually pretty small for one as he is only 150ish pounds. My parents say that he is by far the easiest dog they have ever had. I am pretty sure he had one accident and hasn’t had one since.

And thanks! I still haven’t gotten a picture of Frog, my rescue northern green frog who is terrified of everything due to his horrible previous home with my ex-best friend (free tip! If you want to keep your friends don’t make fun of them for having mental health issues and saying that they are using them as an excuse :face_with_hand_over_mouth:). They were just starting to not spaz out the second I look at them and was actually able to put my hand near them; then I had to go and get Frog a nice 40 gallon tank upgrade and move them so back to square one. Only took 8 months the first time to get a little bit of progress :melting_face:.

How have I turned a thing about my mastiff into a full on rant?

5 Likes

Happy valentines day! I love the potato gang :two_hearts:each and every member of it!

3 Likes

Looks like your toads are having a goooood Valentine’s Day :smirk: :joy:

Love your whole gang, @logar. Great pictures. Can’t wait to see the new frog if/when they let you snap a photo.

4 Likes

I was so close to getting one last night but I actually tapped the glass trying to get a clearer picture. You would think that in 8 months I would have been able to get one lol.

3 Likes

Some animals are definitely easier to photograph than others. When they’re super fearful and hiding all the time, that makes it hard.

After 2 years, I still don’t have a really good picture of my blood python. Mainly because when she’s in her enclosure, only her head is visible most of the time, and when I have her out, I need both hands to hold her, which makes it hard to operate a camera. And my tarantulas like to run and hide as soon as I open up the lid to get a clear view. So I definitely empathize. :joy:

2 Likes