Have you ever seen a crested gecko like this?

ㄴThese are my friend’s crested geckos. There are some crested geckos in the house that look like this.
It’s different from the Lily White I know.
If you know it, show me. I’m very curious.
I want you to explain why the faces of the crested geckos are different.:relaxed:

15 Likes

Some do end up like that, looks like the snowflake trait has gone onto her face, that can happen with the trait, it’s a lovely trait to work it! :relaxed:

8 Likes

@ghoulishcresties snowflakes it’s so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It is!
Look up the snowflake trait, does some amazing stuff, big white spots :grin:

4 Likes

In lily white, snowflake is incredible!

5 Likes

I love the Snowflake trait. I have a few with the trait, but none that have gone to the head like it has with this gecko :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I know zip about traits, but I know when something is amazing. And thats an amazing crested gecko!

4 Likes

@foxreptile According to my friend, as the gecko grew up, his face gradually covered with snowflakes. It’s so amazing.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@spottedbull Thank you for being so special.:relaxed:
I guess this Gecko is a special. right?

2 Likes

Looks pretty special to me!

2 Likes

Lilly White’s with Snowflake are amazing.

My Lilly White with Snowflake has an orange head when unfired but when fired it’s mostly white, he doesn’t have the Snowflake effect on his face like this one does. Would be awesome to see an unfired pic of this Gecko.

2 Likes

I think your gecko would be really cool, too.
If I have a chance, can you show me?

2 Likes

Have you ever seen a snowflake like this?

1 Like

Are you with a lot of Geckos?

1 Like

Here is Milkyway unfired

& Fired up

5 Likes

I have a lot if that’s what you mean yeah! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I personally have not but snowflake is really awesome. Also possibly @lmr_lmreptiles has some examples like yours.

2 Likes