Haven't posted these in a while

18 Likes

Wow Randall, those are looking great! Love the bottom boa

7 Likes

Thanks. That boy is the son of the gravid female I posted yesterday. I love him, just wish he’d sit better for pictures.

7 Likes

Yes he is my favorite too. I have suddenly developed a yen for the dark, darker, darkest! Lovely boy! :+1::heart::blush:

6 Likes

I like the first 3 the best. Neve really liked any of the dwarf boa’s, sorry. I feel the same way about retics. Go big or go home. :rofl: I do love the eye color in that first one.

7 Likes

They are all wonderful! :heart:

6 Likes

Yeah! Me too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Here’s a few more photos.
First my Sonoran Hypo het Leopard

Next my Inca poss het Stone/Burke albino. I love how this girl looks. Really hard to capture it well in photos.

Lastly, Kahl Motley Euro Pastel boy. He has a future date with my KRP Arabesque Het Kahl.

9 Likes

Wow! Super impressive snakes! They sat nicely for their pictures too! Gotta love boas! :blush::sunglasses:

3 Likes

lol, the Sonoran boy required some serious wrangling. He doesn’t like being handled, I’ve found placing my palm on their head until I’m about to snap a photo helps… sometimes.

6 Likes

Hmmmmm. Well both of my CA boas LOVE a good head rub actually! My BRB not so much! :upside_down_face::joy:. Truly ALL of your boas are beauts!

3 Likes

Randall, all of your boas look very healthy, and I do like the colors and patterns on your dwarf boas. But they can’t help it there, just small. :rofl: I am looking forward to seeing what your babies will look like from your motley x KRP Arabesque Het Kahl. Take care buddy you have a very nice collection of boas.

5 Likes

That kahl motley is a stunner. I hope bella looks that good as an adult.

5 Likes

Wow, just stunningly beautiful animals! I love the image of the eye on the first one. Beautiful color on all, beautiful variety. I love the big 'uns, but with my physical issues, I don’t think I will ever have one. I’ll enjoy everyone’s beautiful boas! Thanks for posting these, Randall.

4 Likes

Absolutely Gorgeous!! All of them. Im particularly like the darker ones. I Really like the smaller boas actually. Im in love with my Tarahumara!!

4 Likes