He wants me DEAD

Mr. Bitey…Mr. EVIL

12 Likes

Stop looking so tasty and maybe he’ll stop :rofl:

5 Likes

What is this species? Looks very interesting, almost like a leopard gecko with different scales. Not only the build of the body but the head/face looks especially leopard gecko like.

4 Likes

To me it looks like a Knob Tail

2 Likes

Whoa!:heart_eyes: made me giggle reading that lol

1 Like

I definitely would like to know as well!

3 Likes

Hey guys he is evil…lol He is a species of wonder gecko. They growl, they run at you, they wiggle their tails and if you touch him, he drops his fish like scales and becomes a scary looking raw chicken breast fillet

4 Likes

a different species42F6FD9C00000578-4761528-image-a-1_1501861378830 but this happens

6 Likes

What in the world!!!:joy::flushed::scream:

Oh I’ve heard of those before! They had to tell the different species apart via xraying their skulls or smth because the scales were unreliable for obvious reasons

2 Likes

Fish scale gecko

1 Like

yes same defense mechanism

2 Likes

Ooh I like it. I want my hands on these things. Ok maybe in their own enclosure that I never touch ever lol.

2 Likes

really lots of fun. They mood a lot

Ok! I found out they are also called frog eyed geckos, which I have seen available before. I have never even heard of a wonder gecko before!

yea I dislike common names tbh. You cannot get confused with binomial names. I’m from the UK so call them different no doubt

2 Likes

Ok. That is interesting.