Hear me roar world!

Just kidding…

Goodnight all :sleeping:

I missed having a reptile that puts themselves to bed. 7pm every single night. This was the night before, it’s still a bit too early for his bedtime

14 Likes

That is so precious and adorable! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m glad your leopard is adorable. My dudes got straight teenage disdain in his eyes. Like if a tortoise has ever said “don’t you come over here with that bull****”. It’s this dude

10 Likes

Now thats freaking cuteness right there yawning bebe ready for bed!

3 Likes

I can’t disagree with you Marla :blush: everything he/she does is so freaking adorable!

I’m waiting for the day that mine hits that age :joy: Sounds like I’ve got plenty to look forward to?

This little one is always ready for bed. I didn’t realize how much they slept. Eat, :poop:, sleep, repeat.

4 Likes

Erm…

WE NEED MORE PICTURES!!!

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey @arice88, I think Woodstock finally figured out his stinkeye :rofl:

You asked for more Thomas!

8 Likes

Oh my! That dude is so darn lovely :exploding_head:

I just shown this picture to my wife and she became a emotional mess!!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And the hunt for the tortoise begins… :joy:

3 Likes

They can have their moments

6 Likes

They definitely can have their moments @arice88

7 Likes

Guys, these tongue shots are killing me on a cuteness level I didn’t know existed :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

He’s eating that whole leave!!! Nobody will stop it…

Figure out??? Think he has it mastered!!! I seriously love all these pictures!!!

2 Likes

All that “roaring” tired him out :rofl: To think I was going to use that plant pot for… plants

6 Likes

I don’t think I have ever seen anything cuter​:heartpulse: congrats for having one of the cutest tortoises I have ever seen :slight_smile: I mean seriously! How??