Height of Freedom Breeder Tubs FB20-SC-C?

So building some more racks, finally replacing the last of my wood racks. Apparently Sterlite tubs are getting hard to come by around me. To get them shipped, id honestly just rather spend a couple hundred more and get some reptile specific tubs. So I have an order of 100 FB20-SC-C on the way now. I was curious if anyone had any FB20 tubs (even better if there were the ones with the cup incase the die for the injection molding is different for some reason) and could measure the actual height of the tub. The website says 5 inches tall, which is great if thats what they are. but if they are 4 7/8 or 5 1/8, that changes things by a little bit for me. Could anyone verify that 5 inch measurement for me?

2 Likes

I just measured mine and they are spot on at 4 15/16”. Also, mine do have the cup holder.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

My pics are rubbish…but standing here looking at it it looks like the semi clear tubs might could be almost a ¹/16 of an inch taller

3 Likes

Thank you. It looks like ill be leaving 5 1/4 between shelves, looks like they are very close to the listed size.

1 Like