Hello all! My name's Willow!

oh that’s not bad at all then, nothing to really worry about.

2 Likes

No…its no big deal… but if you were the kinda person who could possibly go into anaphylactic shock from a bee sting…then…dont bother keeping…probably…lol

1 Like

nope no problems with allergic reactions here thankfully or I’d be in the hospital a few times a year XD

1 Like

Lol right!! I gotta attacked by some honets resently!! To be fair…I knocked their nest off my porch & was killing them…
So

1 Like

Yeah I know how that goes lol. at this oint i try to leave them alone or wait until nighttime to get them gone

2 Likes

Nighttime… so simple… great advice!!

1 Like

Makes me feel even dumber for getting stung…lol lol

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

Stripey looks awesome :relaxed:

Lovely pics. There is a dedicated page for showing your ball pythons if you decide you want to add to it, I love reptile pics :relaxed:

Show off your ball pythons

2 Likes

I own 2 garter snakes

1 Like

Welcome i own 2 rosy boas, but my spicy baby decided the grass musta been greener on the other side. :joy: :snake:. Im hoping i find her. These were my very 1st snakes ever! My sweet boy Snowfall stays put and Orange Crush decided she wanted a better mommy :woman_shrugging:.

In addition to my snakes i also keep spiders including black widows :spider: and soon to be 8 danger lobsters :scorpion:.

Hope you aren’t scared of arachnids, but i make a good friend.