Hello community

Good people of the morphmarket!!! Hello! My name is hannah, I have recently made the huge decision to invest in a ball python breeding project! I am a barber during the day and a major reptile enthusiast by night. So needles to say I enjoy art and I love creating and being proud of what I can create. I have been in the hobby now going on ten years physically keeping a plethora of cold blooded species… Practically my whole life if you count the countless days and night herping for fun as a child in Arizona… Anyways long story short… I have a long road ahead of me, I got 3 babies to grow up big and strong for a few years before anything. But I wanted to put my idea out in the air. Maybe help manifest my goals and ideas into reality.

Here’s my YouTube… just in case I ever upload updates if anyone gets interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4XO5QTLhNwPM-i3KoQp9Ig

2020 male:
butter enchi

2020 females:
trick emperor pin
pewter belly
(raven super stripe pastel in mind for another female possibly)

Thanks for letting me share.

8 Likes

Welcome. I’m in Arizona too, although my main interest is corns.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Hannah! Glad to have you here.

2 Likes

Thank you!:bangbang:

1 Like

Welcome Hannah :blush::wave:
You got yourself a subscriber :wink:
I look forward to seeing your contributions to the community :blush:

2 Likes

HI Hannah and welcome to the community. We are glad to have you here

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Hannah!

Go for the raven female!! :wink:

2 Likes

:raised_hands::partying_face::bangbang: Thank you so much! I’m excited, I’ll be working on better camera work. I’m filming from a potato. :joy:

1 Like

Thank you!! So glad to finally be here :raised_hands::bangbang:

Thank you! Right!?! I am hopefully gonna buckle down and make the investment here in the next week or so for her. Hopefully I will remember to make a video with my potato camera. :+1::hugs::joy:

1 Like

Welcome to the awesome world and community of ball pythons and there keepers/breeders. If you need anything don’t be afraid to reach out.

1 Like