Hello Community!

Been on morphmarket for a lil while, lurking, looking at snakes I know I cant afford and will never have…UNTIL NOOOOOOOOW! Finally convinced my husband to get a snake. We just bought a female enchi het ghost ball python :slight_smile: Im so happy she took a f/t mouse today so I got to watch her eat for the first time. Be kind, Im a beginner snake owner who is bound to make mistakes, so treat me gently fam! Until next time! :wave:

My 7yr old holding her for the first time. He is scared of lizards, but <3 snakes lol

6 Likes

I knew I could smell new blood lurking :joy: welcome :blush:

Here’s the Enchi girl I picked up last week, so we can watch them grow up together :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @tahllia89! What a cutie pie :heart_eyes:

You don’t have to worry about receiving harsh critism here. We aren’t those type of people.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask them. They will more than likely get answered!

I look at myself still as a noob since I just started back in August.
I had to convince my husband too :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome, and congratulations on the new family member. She is a beauty! Great pattern.

There’s a lot of good info here. Definitely don’t hesitate to ask us any questions you may come up with.

1 Like

Welcome…and yes do feel free to ask as many questions as possible. We all were new at one point. Pic is a Pastel Enchi 100% Het Albino

20191107_183329

2 Likes

Great choice, a enchi girl as your first snake :grin:. Our first was a pastel enchi we bought almost two years ago. It was my son who really wanted a reptile and to be honest, he didn’t have to do to much to convince me. Now about two years later we have a crested gecko, a bearded dragon, three leopard gecko’s, a blue tongue skink, nine ball pythons and a Boa ( oh my…I sound like a reptile hoarder :sweat_smile:) . What can I say…be prepared to get addicted :grin:.

Here our first snake Queenie when we just got her in the hands of my by then nine year old son
20180825_170510

By now she is two years and already a big girl with her almost 1700 gram
20200106_134557

I hope you find all the information you need here. If you have questions, just ask them. We all started as noobs and with these animals you just keep on learning. That is one of the beautifull things about them . But for the most… just enjoy having your little girl. You got yourself one of the best, if not, the best pet you can ever have.

2 Likes

Well it took my husband 10yrs of convincing to be able to get just one. Im already looking at another that I fell in love with. Wonder how long it will take to convince him this time :joy: Queenie is a beauty!

1 Like