Hello everyone I'm new

Hi I’m new to the community. My name is Greg. I’m a father of one girl and one boy. I’m hoping this year is my first year breeding. I’m starting as just a hobby, but one day want to make a legitimate business out of breeding. I love ball pythons. I had normal ball python for 10 years before I found Chris Hardwick on YouTube. He inspired me and got me excited over the art of breeding pythons. I immediately fell in love with desert ghost. So I will be focusing on desert ghost and most of the lighter morphs. Right now I have a male visual desert ghost from NERD. A female pinstripe het desert ghost from Chris Hardwick. A female pastel from Olympian Exotics. A female butter from Spaids Reptiles. And a dinker male i found on Craig’s list. And waiting on 2 female enchi from Redstrom Reptiles. I’m super excited about the journey to come. Thanks for reading have a good one!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. We all are here because of the love of reptiles!!! If you have any questions or concerns about reptiles this is the forum to ask. After a while this form feels like a family, soon I hope you feel the same way.

1 Like

HI Greg! Welcome to the community. We are very happy to have you here :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the community Greg!

1 Like