Hello from a guy with a few cool snakes!

Hey all! Thanks for having me. I’m an actor/comedian in Los Angeles, keeping and breeding a small collection of ball pythons. Doing a ton of research on arboreals right now, and planning to get into green tree pythons within the year.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of good hobbyists and sharing info!

Since the rules state that I can share my business in this post, I started the Green Room Pythons YouTube channel a few weeks ago (linked below) and I’m hoping to give some good information mixed with some comedy. If you decide to check it out, I appreciate the support!
Green Room Pythons

25 Likes

Welcome to the community @bob_bledsoe.
Glad to have you.
Do you act in theater or more commercial shows/movies?
I’m a huge theatre nut and have thousands of movies in my home collection.
Feel free to share pictures of your reptiles too, we’d love to see them.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!!! Feel free to contribute light hearted comedy as needed lol.

3 Likes

Welcome. Best of luck with the start of your YouTube Chanel. Only acting I’ve ever done is: obnoxious. Well at least my parents thought. Would definitely like to see some of those pets!

3 Likes

Hi, thanks! I mostly do TV and film - theater stuff is usually standup. I’ll post some snake pics in this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll plan on it!

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll add some snake pics below…

1 Like

Pics as requested!

16 Likes

Nice collection!:+1:

3 Likes

Aw, thanks so much!

3 Likes

That’s one nice Calico girl.
I watched your video with her and your Banana boy during breeding.
Great content, and I enjoyed the humor as well. Nice to see something different with how you present your videos.

4 Likes

Welcome! Have you a follow

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! I got real lucky finding that calico girl… I’m glad you liked the video. There should be a new one each week if I can keep up :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome Bob. This community is amazing and you are very welcome

2 Likes

I am a simple man Bob, I like simple things. But when I see a guy that makes good content I give them a follow. You sir, fit that bill. Excited to see what you put out next and welcome aboard to our community!

5 Likes

Thanks so much! Happy to be here!

1 Like

Hey thanks Nathan! I really appreciate the kind words, and the follow!

2 Likes

great channel! subbed

2 Likes

followed on Instagram as well

2 Likes