Hello from California!

Hi everyone! I’m new to the community side of Morphmarket but I’ve bought a few snakes here in the past :sweat_smile:

I’m just another reptile enthusiast, hoping to eventually get into breeding ball pythons alongside my fiance. Together we have 1 leopard gecko and 6 ball pythons. Aside from snakes I also do a variety of freelance illustration & design :v:

Current morphs are 1.0 Lesser super pastel, 0.1 Butter spider (pet-only), 0.1 Mojave black pastel og, 1.0 Pastel genetic stripe (pet-only), 0.1 Highway pinstripe, and 1.0 Pewter mojave banana. Ideally someday I want to branch out to keeping other snakes!

As thanks for reading I offer you all: Love is stored… in the snake!

5 Likes

Welcome, great illustration there :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! I did it for a t-shirt a while back, but never ended up getting it printed :weary:

All I can say is… go get it printed🙂 follow your dreams because your dreams dont follow you. Stay well alpine and have fun.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Agreed with @adam101 you should totally get that printed. What part of california are you from?

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I’m from the south bay, though actually looking at moving once all the quarantine stuff is over :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! :blush:

1 Like