Hello from CBC!

Hey thanks for taking the time to read this! Cold Blooded Curiosities was founded in Manchester, NH by with goals of helping people understand reptile keeping and care. What once was a hobby of ours has now turned into something greater, with creating a marketable company we now can reach and educate more people than we could ever imagine!

We selective breed only the healthiest reptiles and continuously live by our main idea that the animals health and well being is far more important than any amount of money. We guarantee the health of our animals that you purchase, every single animal is maintained far beyond the industry standards and is inspected before shipment to verify sex, genes and health.

Any questions at all please don’t hesitate to reach out to us! We are experienced with many types of reptiles including, anaconda’s, reticulated, burmese, green tree’s and ofcourse ball pythons.

3 Likes

So many amazing critters you breed hopefully you share pictures of them never gets old seeing adorable wee little babes :heart::snake::heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!! I have a Facebook group with my business name where I generally share my collection with the community and other hobbyists. Just for you here’s a sneak peek at part of the clutch that hatched yesterday! Lots of high white calicos in there!

2 Likes

They really are something spectacular congratulations :blush:

1 Like