Hello from D & Jo's Pythons

Lol small world isn’t it :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:
There’s none anywhere yet as we have not released any because we waiting to see how they react with other genes which we think/hope will be Outstanding and this year is the 1st time we putting our male to other things so depending on what we get possibly this year and if not maybe 2023 :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:
Will do our best for you :star_struck:

4 Likes

Lol maybe just not all today :joy:
Thank you, hope you like what we will post :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Hopefully once we release any we will be able to find an affordable way to get some over there :crossed_fingers::pray:

3 Likes

Thank you very much, it’s so NICE to have such a NICE welcome and because we have been made to feel so welcome it makes us all the more willing to be a part of it & contribute what & how we can x

4 Likes

Well I have brought off D&Jo before and whatever they put in the water works a charm.

Was feeding on mice with them but took rats with no hesitation. Easily my best feeder, if it’s dark she will eat, never once refused, so much so she has to go at the top of the rack above head height so I don’t disturb her. She would eat fresh air if she could grab it!

Great collection that I will be keeping my eye on.

5 Likes

Welcome! Ill have to look into those morphs! (Thanks @eaglereptiles for linking them). I can boast any worlds firsts here…yet. im hoping a het proves out so i can make a US first axanthic hypo coastal carpet python, but we shall see about that (33% chance het on hypo side, 100% het on the other side. But if it proves out i should get 1/4 clutch as hypo axanthic :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Thank you Buddy :+1:
It’s great but costs us a bloody fortune as nearly everything’s the same, think it my singing :hear_no_evil:
Lol

3 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcome :pray:

4 Likes

Hope the Odds Gods shine down on you then mate :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Actually with having no memory DOH I’ve found some of our old posts from 2019 !
So we sorry had a LITTLE break :scream: but we back now :partying_face:

2 Likes

Nice. Hopefully you find something crazy that pops up the clutch. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

So Darren, let’s get to know you a little more :blush:

If you wasn’t working with Royals what would you be doing?

What animal have you seen someone else hatch that has made you the most jealous?

What’s your dream herping adventure?

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! I only just ventured here myself over the past couple of days. I’d also love to see more of the Sandstorm and Tornado genes :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@dj-pythons H guys and welcome back. Nice to see more fellow UK enthusiasts here.
What city are you in?
That’s some extensive racks, I only have a few these days. Im a bit jealous.

@sosurrealserpents Welcome to you too, I love to see new members. There is so much info but its not all learning. Has Fun here, :smiley:

5 Likes