Hello from D & Jo's Pythons

Hi, we are based in the U.K. and this our 1st time on here so hope I do it right as I a proper Neanderthal :japanese_ogre:when comes to this White mans Magic lol
I bred my 1st snakes in 1979 at the tender age of 14 and never stoped !
Along with Jo my wife who I met when was 18 and she loves our snakes just as much so it was meant to be :heart:
Over the years we have kept & bred most non venomous snakes but now only Ball Pythons with around 500 of them.
We create 12-15 worlds 1sts every year and have our own new genes in our Tornadoes & Sandstorm recessive genes that we currently working with among many other projects of which I hope to show you in time
Thank you
D & Jo x

12 Likes

Hey Darren!

Welcome to the family.

I just caught your message on WhatsApp, its amazing to have you guys on here :partying_face:

Please please :pray: show of some of the magic you have going on over there. :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Would love to see some pictures of your

5 Likes

@saleengrinch

Tornado

Sandstorm

4 Likes

Welcome to our family! I hope that you enjoy it here and see what a community can do when we all are empowered and encouraged in our hobby.

4 Likes

Welcome to the page. It seems as if you did it right. Wow, sounds like you have a very impressive collection. We would love to see some pics of them…all 500​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Seems like it was just last night we were talking on Facebook messenger, oh wait we were :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome!
Also uk here, hope you enjoy it here with us all, and feel free to show off your Royals :wink:

Glad you found your partner in crime too :heart:
It’s always better having someone who’s mad on the animals you are, for us it’s Cresties! :relaxed:

Out of your collection, who’s the fav? You’ve gotta have 1! (Or 2, one each) :grin:

5 Likes

Or a few each lol :joy:

5 Likes

Nice! @dj-pythons those are gorgeous morphs! None in the US yet? :fire:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community.

Can’t wait to see some pics of some of your snakes, esp the world firsts :grin:

5 Likes

This thread is going to be so amazing with over 500 pictures lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

:smirk: none yet

6 Likes

Yet lol :joy:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! It sounds like you have an absolutely incredible collection!

Champion Welcome Aboard GIF by Simon Super Rabbit

5 Likes

Hi,
It would have to be The Tornado but it’s a hard pick between prob 4 of them but certainly the one I’m most excited about at moment is the Tornado :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow thank you for a great welcome :pray:
I will try post some of our collection I hope you like in the coming future :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you mate, have to say how refreshing it is to find somewhere where people are NICE.
We don’t bother posting on any other sites/pages as we just will not be part of negativity or drama there’s enough of that in life ! This our passion so it should be filled with nice people that share that common passion which is certainly on 1st impressions what you have here.
It will be our pleasure to hopefully contribute here to whatever we can.
Thank you
D & Jo xx

7 Likes

Strange :grinning: I’ve just said pretty much exactly that, how refreshing it is to find nice people that share a common passion which of course is EXACTLY how it should be.
Thank you for the great welcome :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you for your welcome, lol it might not be 500 but I will try to show you a lot :partying_face:

3 Likes