Hello from Ghoulish Cresties

Hello from Ghoulish Cresties!
We breed High End Crested Geckos with Amazing lineages, Structures and Colourations. More have over 30 here with more babies on the way!
We have quite a few new pairings this year so excited to see what they all produce! :blush:
I enjoy seeing other people’s Cresties so feel free to post some pics!
This is one of my new girls Akira :star_struck:

10 Likes

Welcome to the community!!! Beautiful geckos!!

2 Likes

As Shaun said… Welcome to the community :blush:

WE WANT ALL THE BABY PICTURES!!

6 Likes

I second that baby crested geckos are just so amazing

3 Likes

Love baby crested geckos! :blush: so freaking cute! Welcome

1 Like

Hello Ghoulish Cresties, great to see you on here too :grin: Akira looks lovely.

I agree, I definitely think you should add some baby pics. I will add a few of my baby cresties I purchased last year

1 Like

9 Likes

I agree. More pics please. And maybe some gecko topics cuz that section is usually light. Welcome to the community

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community!
Pretty Geckos

2 Likes

Thankyou all for the welcome!
Here’s 2 babies from Big Mama and Spike!
2 1/2 months old now, cannot wait to see them grow :blush:

4 Likes

Hi and welcome. Lovely Geckos

2 Likes

Hello all.
It’s been over a year since I joined MM. I have loved every minute of it. It’s like a big reptile family, where no one judges your weirdness!
Soooo, I think it’s about time for a face reveal no?
This is me, and my daughter who some may of seen with the reptiles on here! :black_heart:
We’re Crestie mad as most of you know, with all the other reptiles and amphibians, oh and 3 dogs, it’s never quite or boring here.
So hello again, officially with my face :joy:

7 Likes

One day maybe yall will get to see me too. Altho i really don’t like having my picture taken, maybe it was how i was raised​:woman_shrugging::joy: ps i love unicorns too​:unicorn::heart:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! You and your daughter are so beautiful. Definitely a good idea for a face reveal. I just post my face a lot, huh lol :joy:. Our reptile family wouldn’t be the same if you weren’t here, you have added so much. And now I know that you are a fellow blues eye person, doesn’t feel like the super light blues are farther and fewer in between?

4 Likes

Awh Thankyou!
I thought it may be time, I love putting faces to names see!
Thankyou so much, I was worried posting and thought I’ll go for it! You’re all so lovely, worth the risk :sweat_smile:
All blue eyes are family, no? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I used to get told I had freaky psycho eyes haha.

4 Likes

I never did an intro post lol never occurred to me.

Your brave for putting your face out there for the world to see :clap: not something I’d be able to do, I hate how I look in pictures.

Blue eyes are awesome. I also have blue eyes :eyes:

It’s so cool that your daughter loves reptiles :+1:

4 Likes

Omg about time! :joy:

Those eyes! I wish I had blue eyes.

Septum piercing gang! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Thank you for being such a wonderful guru, and I know I’d be an anxious mess without all of your insights! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Ok yall can see me :eyes: :exploding_head:

3 Likes