Hello from Idaho!

Probably not. Haven’t decided yet. You?

No I don’t like the covid restrictions

Hello, I’m also in Idaho. I used to breed a few snakes under the name Gem State Reptiles, about 20 years back. I’m firing that whole operation back up slowly but surely now. Good to see some locals here.

When is the Wasatch Show? I didn’t realize that was happening. I’ll wear a mask, no big deal. I just want to see some critters and maybe buy a few if I find the right ones.

2 Likes

May 1 and 2

1 Like

Thanks, I just checked out their website. The staggered arrival times are sort of lame, but we might go anyway. I’ve been a vendor out there, a couple times way back when, really used to enjoy those shows.

@elementalexotics - I love your silver Bogertophis, I hope you get eggs too! I love a good Trans-pecos rat, and the silvers are otherworldly to see in person. Nice collection.

1 Like

I prefer the autumn/winter Wasatch show. More variety around than the spring one.

1 Like

There is also the magic Valley reptile expo in jerome idaho in the fall. I usually vend that one

2 Likes

There are so many more shows than there used to be. I also can’t believe how expensive some things have become, I’m looking at you, Argentine Boas. I used to feel lucky to get anything over $100 for an Argentine, and now they are through the roof. Should have stuck with my instincts. I’m in Boise, I’d love to see the show in Jerome. Thanks for the tips.

3 Likes

So I decided to go to the Wasatch reptile expo. I will be there sat at 12

2 Likes