Hello from Passion4Pythons!

Back in February 2018 I had no clue what a morph even was when I walked into a pet store one day. I couldn’t believe how beautiful that bumblebee was in the display!

Having learned A TON from YouTube and many other sources, I began building our collection.Our first official breeding season (2020) brought us two 10-egg clutches from two first-time mamas.

This season, we are anticipating five clutches from some very exciting pairings, one of which should hit the ground any day now.I finally opened our seller account and made my first MM sale within 24 hrs!

We are happy to be here and excited for the future!

Warmest regards,
Lynn
Passion4Pythons

“If people can hate for no reason, then I can love for no reason.”

5 Likes

Welcome to the community!!! I hope that you enjoy it here and grow in knowledge and love for the reptiles that we as a community love. By the way, I am happy that your first breeding season went so well, hoping that continues for you down the line. :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Lynn!

3 Likes

Welcome Lynn!
What pairings have you got going on this year then? We do love some babies! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you! The most anticipated clutch is
VPI Axanthic Firefly x VPI Axanthic Spider. Mama is miserable but hasn’t laid yet.

2 Likes

That is a killer clutch

1 Like

Welcome!!

I produced my first clutches in 2020 as well. 1 hognose clutch and 4 ball python clutches.

2021 hasn’t been as kind to me, but I’m hoping 2022 will bring better luck!

2 Likes