Hello From Redneck Herps

This is Wes Harvey from Redneck Herps. Just thought I’d pop in and say Hello. While I was checking things out.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome! You reminded me, I just joined the forums today although I’ve been on MM for a while now, so I need to make an introductory thread too. What species do you work with?

1 Like

Welcome to the community Wes!

Boa constrictors mainly are what I keep and breed. I have a pair of South Brazillian BCA and a pair of Kahl Albinos het stripe. I also fool with a few other small scale reptile projects that are just for my own interests. I have white lined geckos for instance. Nothing fancy they are just really cool and I like them. It’s all a science project to me. Just breed certain things for the sake of knowing.

1 Like

Welcome wes.
As a owner of two boas myself, what would be the most helpful information you believe is mostly overlooked when caring for them?
Also I’d love to see pictures of your collection.

I would also love to see pictures of those amarali. I’m just crazy about locality boas, and I hope to add amarali to my collection some day. Where did you get yours from? I know the South Brazilians are pretty rare.

1 Like

To be honest I couldn’t tell you the exact location they originated from. My wife got me them as a birthday present (I asked for a corn and the guys in the shop upsold her, twice). I will get some clear pictures of them up tomorrow and you can tell me what you think.
They are both beautiful snakes though and I wouldn’t trade them for the world.

Khaleesi

Khaleesi
Khaleesi

!
Drogo
!
Drogo
! Drogo

Hello new to the forum as well. I am a new BP enthusiast and have 4 now. I live in Michigan and am going to start up my breeding programs next year.

1 Like

2 Likes

Nice! I just love Amarali, the silver color and big blocky heads.

1 Like