Hello from Rock Hill Sc

I forgot to do this when I started. I’m looking into ball pythons as a pet to start. I may start breeding some after.
My other Hobbies are Amateur Radio / Cb radio
Also I make knives on the side.
Self employed. Always looking for new friends and learn.

Instagram: beeman_0477

Thanks for reading Jay

3 Likes

Hi Jay! It is nice to meet you lol. I think you are going to like it is here. You want to post some pics of you r knifes…I am a collector :smiling_face:.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Oh my those knives are really “sharp”! Sorry I could not resist! But seriously they are beautiful! I have never seen knives like this! :+1::v::wink:

2 Likes

Wow, I really love the third one. Got to love the purple and that black. Definitely some beautiful pieces that you have there.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: Caron

2 Likes

Awesome work there!
Loving the first and third. Heck even the kitchen knife looks great

3 Likes

Hi Jay, welcome to the MM family. I like the damascus blades you made. My favorite is the 4 one.

I like the blade shape of the second one. My favorite blade shape is the tanto.

You need a boa instead of a ball. :thinking::rofl:

Take care
Tom

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone that dropped a comment. Hope everyone has a Great Christmas. Hope everyone gets what they ask for. :grinning:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to you as well!

1 Like

Well, that purple fixed would be nice :upside_down_face:. Just saying lol :joy:.

2 Likes

This one is layered steel

2 Likes

I am loving the blade shape on this one. I can just imagine it with a nice Damascus pattern and those purple scales :yum:. That would be a dream :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family! You’ll like it here lots of amazing people.

3 Likes

So far so good I like everyone. Glad to be a part of the family. Just need to get me some reptiles. :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Stick around here long enough and you will create a collection before you know it Jay! Trust me! I speak from experience! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

A boa is in the future for you sir :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

More boas is never a bad thing!

2 Likes

@caron I kinda have the bug already lol. It’s the Better Half and funds at the moment lol

1 Like