Hello from Virginia!

I’m Jesse. I’m an aerospace engineer and I’m getting back into the reptile hobby after a long break (miltary service). I’ve kept and bred crested geckos and bearded dragons, and I’m also experienced with Boa Constrictor Constrictor & Imperator, several monitor species including Albigularis (Microstictus) and Exanthematicus, and several Mexican tarantula species.

I recently began building a crested gecko breeding collection, which is still pretty small (a subadult pair of red pinstripe harlequins and 10 juveniles). As the juvies grow I’ll likely be letting some go due to specific breeding plans. My plan is to focus on various reds, Lilly Whites (I have one tricolor so far), dalmatians, axanthics, and hopefully new morphs. Besides cresties, I just added a baby black throat monitor to the family. I don’t have any intention of breeding any monitors as of now.

Nothing for sale yet, but stay tuned!

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

Oh my goodness! Welcome welcome welcome! You look like you enjoy life! That’s a great picture! And thank you so very much for your service!

Your animals are beautiful too! You should stick around because this is a wonderful forum filled with great people! Hope to see you around!

:wink::lizard::frog::snake:

3 Likes

Welcome the Forum. Those are nice crested geckos but I love that black throat!

1 Like