Hello from wisconsin

My name is Brendon Fuller. I am a small scale breeder and a ball python gene enthusiast. My dream is to one day work with ball python genes full time. My current favorite genes are Hra ,ghost, pied, and clown. If you want to know more about me or my animals find me on facebook and instagram!.
https://www.facebook.com/JormungandsDen/

6 Likes

Nice to meet you and welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Brendon

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have another HRA fanatic around! :grin:

1 Like

My big het red girl

4 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about :heart_eyes:

Sadley she slugged out all but one good egg this year. Hoping the odds gods are on my side for a pastel yb hra.

Awe, I’m sorry to hear about that. Hopefully you will be blessed by the odd gods in your favor.
I can’t wait to see what comes out of that one egg!

Nice stuff!! What part of WI? I’m kinda close to Milwaukee

1 Like

Im just north of appleton

Me too but the egg doesn’t look too promising its a boob egg and its started to dimple way too early its only 20 days into incubation humidity is 100% and my two other clutches are still looking good. Im going to let it be until it either collapses completely or molds. It has good veins so hopefully it pulls threw.

Nice, welcome Brendon…be on the look-out for UnderworldExLtd on IG soon

1 Like

I will for sure

Welcome man.
If you love your het reds, take a look into lace black backs. Many believe them to be the same gene with different names like bananas and coral glows.
Lace black back was first produced by Amir and the Het reds were produced by Corey Woods.
I don’t think they are the same gene, I’ve worked with Lace Black backs and find they have something just a little different than Het reds. But both are visually stunning and very close in characteristics.
Good luck with your breeding endeavors, I’m in MN and will keep an eye out for what comes from your projects as I love Het reds too!

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like