Hello Hello Big post lots of pics šŸ˜

Greetings all you beautiful peoples! My name is Destiny and Iā€™m a married mother of four out here in Missouri finishing her teaching degree in middle school education, raising kids, and loosing sanity lol.
I have a deep love of reptiles, snakes specifically which I now share with my husband and daughters. We have a small zoo with 4 dogs,3 cats, and 7 snakes ( four corn snakes 3 ball pythons )with more to come. We have laid the ground work to breed and sell here on MorphMarket and locally in the future. Stay Struck Serpents and more. I am not interested in profit other then to feed my hobby so to speak lol. I found out fast snakes are like PokĆ©mon you gotta have them all. Iā€™m excited (and wonā€™t lie nervous as well) to stop creeping in the forum and start engaging with you all so heres to stepping out of your comfort zone!

I need to take new pictures but here are a few, plus just one of the logo designs Iā€™m playing with for the future.

24 Likes

Welcome Destiny to the community! You seem like you have your own little zoo over there ha-ha. Love to see new members post some pictures of your animals. They are always so cute! I also love your logo! Simple and beautiful! :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community! Your pets are all so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Welcome to the group! Itā€™s way more fun to participate than to lurk here! This is a great community of folks who care about their reptiles as well as each other! Your babies are precious, scaly and furred as well!

Thank you so much for sharing, best of luck with your new business and donā€™t be a stranger! :snake::frog::lizard::blush:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Love your corns!

7 Likes

I am so in love with your logo! Super clean! Also welcome to our forum! Love the pictures!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Where about in Missouri are you located? Most of my family is in the Howell county area.

4 Likes

OMG welcome to the community, I love your positive energy :two_hearts:.

Clearly you are a little bit crazy (like most of us) to be able to wrangle your family zoo life and still want the abuse of dealing with other peopleā€™s childrenā€¦ you are officially my hero.lol

Iā€™m super glad you joined the community and shared your very lovely babies (furry and scaled) with us.

Keep that positive energy flowing and have a great new year.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome, great animals.

4 Likes

Welcome :grin:, canā€™t beat owning your own little Zoo, always have and as I grew up decided to transition it into my own small batch breeding business

Thereā€™s definitely a lot of challenges in becoming a breeder, but if you can get through them and keep everything ethical itā€™s well worth the rewards :heart:

6 Likes

Welcome!! Nice little collection you got thereā€¦ mine is a bit biggerā€¦lol. & yes like PokĆ©monā€¦ you gotta catch them all. I keeping telling myselfā€¦no more snakes right now!! Soooā€¦ Im getting another next week ā€¦lol lol :laughing::rofl:

5 Likes

Welcome :hugs: itā€™s awesome to meet you and your crew! Super excited to have you in the community, canā€™t wait to see you progress into breeding!

3 Likes

Thank you all for such warm welcomes!! Itā€™s been a busy first week of the semester but Iā€™ll try to respond more once things settle a bit :grin:

4 Likes

Love all the pixs, great to have you hereā€¦

5 Likes

I say good for you! If you enjoy them then you should have them, lots of them!!!:joy:

4 Likes

If youā€™re like me you will find this forum addictive!!!:upside_down_face::joy:

3 Likes

Welcome Destiny. Love the collection and fun fact my name is Destiny also!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. I have not been on here much either with all the hours I work since my new job in another department.
I am getting to lurk more now, so hopefully I can comment more and post more than i have been.

3 Likes