Hello hello from sunny AZ!

Thank you for stopping by!

My name is Marissa. I’ve been a long time lurker and am trying to become more social. I live in Phoenix, AZ with my significant other. Of course our household isn’t just dorky humans…
With us, we have five leopard geckos, two leachies, two ball pythons, five rats, two cats, and the list goes on. I’m very new to the breeding reptile scene, but have grown up breeding rodents and birds all my life. The other half is experiencing this world for the first time.
We may not be as flashy and cool looking as others on here, but we got heart! This is definitely growing into a life long hobby for the two of us. When we are not caring for our reptiles, we are reading, gaming, fishing, and so on.
I’m not too great at the social part of social media. Yet I still try haha! Please drop in and see some of our geckos at Luvagrump Reptiles on Facebook, and @Luvagrump on Instagram. Later in the year, I promise to post tons of photos of the babies that will be hatching out.

I appreciate you all. Keep staying awesome! :smile:

10 Likes

Welcome to the community.
We have a lot of members on here that struggle with the social part of life, including myself, you’ll be right at home :).

6 Likes

These are a few of my favorites things!!! Was totally singing that! Lol

Welcome to the community I have family in Mesa Arizona so I spent a lot of time there as a child!!

3 Likes

I’m late to the party (like every time I visit a new post :sweat_smile:) but welcome to the community! I’m rather new too but feel free to reach out or pm me if you have any questions!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! I’m in AZ too.

2 Likes