Hello I’m E-ville Geckos!

Hello my name is Sean Bergman I own E-ville Geckos located in Evansville Indiana and I use MorphMarket to post my animals up for sale for shipping and local pick up!
I’ve been breeding primarily Leopard Geckos on and off for around 10 years. I’m a small scale breeder but I’m also a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my Leopard geckos.

The projects I’m working on currently are mainly genetics/phenotypes in there “raw” form by that I mean I mainly use geckos that are either non het or with only a single phenotype/gene being exhibited. I try to preserve lines and genetics in there rawest form. I also am a big fan of working with genetics or lines that are less widely available. One of my most exciting projects in my opinion that I’m working on is my ghost project where we are trying to enhance its distinctive markings while also keeping it in its most base form for now.

Here are some links to my social media I’d really appreciate it if you followed me on each one!

Facebook: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Instagram: I’m on Instagram as eville_geckos. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. Instagram

Twitter: @evillegeckos

Hopefully these pictures upload I’m having some trouble

7 Likes

They are so darn cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Looks like your images loaded just fine! The insta link is being a bit flakey it looks like, but I found you on twitter =)

That super hypo baldy tang is beautiful! Absolutely glows.

2 Likes

They are so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: second one is my favourite

2 Likes

Whoa. What beautiful Leo’s! I can’t even pick a favorite!

Gonna give you a glow in insta…can’t wait to see more pictures!!

2 Likes

Looks great! I’ll have to check you out, I’m from eville as well :slight_smile:

1 Like