Hello, I'm Flare:)

Hello! I’m IndiFlare, or Flare for short. I’m pretty new to owning reptiles, and I have loved snakes and lizards for a really long time:) I bought my first reptile, a Crested Gecko named Penny, back in August, and bought my second, another Crestie named Riley, about two weeks ago. I eventually want to get into breeding, so I’m learning a lot about all of the different morphs. I also love Ball pythons, and Hognose snakes:)
I’m looking forward to being able to learn a lot from you guys, and hopefully eventually join you all as a breeder!

19 Likes

Welcome
There are a lot of very friendly people here that can help or answer just about anything you ask. My family currently have and breed ball pythons. But looking into other options also.

4 Likes

Welcome! You’ve come to right place to learn. Lots of great people here always willing to give advice. You’ll love it here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Always glad to see new people.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Would love to see some pics of your cresties! I find them so cool, though i do not keep them myself.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I would love to see your Cresties!

4 Likes

That is a very nice name :upside_down_face::wink:. Welcome to our family :wink:.

(Btw that is my name lol :joy:)

4 Likes

Here are the pics that have been requested:)

Uploading: EDAA178D-B981-4F5A-89E2-2043FF70A68E.heic…
First is Penny, and the second is Riley:)

11 Likes

Pic of Riley didn’t upload :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Flare! It’s a great place to learn and socialize. Your Riley is a cute. Looking forward to seeing Penny, too.

2 Likes

There we go, that’s my boi, Riley:)

10 Likes

You will love this site! There are so many wonderful knowledge people here willing to share advice and encouragement. If you want to get into breeding this is the place to be!

I am just a pet owner but this is the perfect place for me also!!!:snake::wink::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, sorry I’m late. I forget about the intro posts :person_facepalming:

I absolutely love cresties & cannot wait to see more pics of yours as they grow :blush:

I love this site. The ppl here r great, whether ur a breeder or keeper :grin:

1 Like

Welcome! Love your Crestie cuties! I don’t know much about them but they sure are beautiful animals. Hope to see more of them!

3 Likes

Welcome! This is a great community!

1 Like