Hello Reptile World!

Hello, my name is Aboud, I’ve recently gotten into ball python morphs, I’ve always been interested in size, the bigger the better! Currently the proud owner of a red tail boa constrictor, I’m always discovering new aspects of the hobby and have been recently getting more into ball python morphs, I am not breeding (at-least not yet) and am looking forward to interacting with all the breeders and reptile community members.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

We currently have 10 ball pythons, they are amazing pets

3 Likes

Welcome to the community definitely share a picture of your boa. I love boa constrictors, mine is going on I think four years old. This place is a wonderful environment to grow in your knowledge and love for reptiles. I really hope you enjoy it here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! What are some of your favorite ball python morphs?

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Aboud!

3 Likes

It wasn’t allowing me to upload an image for some reason but here’s a link of a picture of the both of us!

I agree this is an amazing platform!

3 Likes

Definitely clowns! Pieds are also everyones favourite :grin:

3 Likes

What about you?

2 Likes

I’m just barely starting to learn more about ball python morphs. I am a big Batman fan, and I love the morph (I think it is a combo?)! I also love Dreamsicles. But honestly most ball pythons I’ve seen are beautiful, Normals included. I also have a penchant for abnormalities, so I’m a sucker for Mosaics & Chimeras in any species!

4 Likes

Those are both combos. Batman is Spotnose Clown Leopard and Dreamsicle is Lavender Albino Piebald. Both are good choices. :wink:

3 Likes

Um, I was just testing you guys… :wink: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

They were just your 5 favorite morphs and they conveniently were morph combos, right? You just made us work to figure out your top 5.

[Just say yes]:upside_down_face: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Exactly! I didn’t realize my plan was so transparent, haha!! :joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t even know about the existence of the batman morph, what an amazing colour! I agree though all morphs are beautiful very hard to choose.

2 Likes