Hello there from Atomic Exotics

Hi All!
My name is Gage, and I am a small ball python breeder out of Washington State. Our town is famous for its Atomic themed businesses and events. So in good spirit I decided on Atomic Exotics to keep in line with the history of our town. I keep things super small because I am just doing it for the fun of it :). Only doing one pairing for 2023, and that its perfectly ok with me. I do have some animals available on MM. Last couple of years I have done 3-5 pairings but decided to just drop it down to one pairing for this year to just enjoy the animals. I just did my first show this year in Monroe, WA at the Seattle Metro Reptile Expo on 5/13/23, and have already made plans to vend the Spokane, WA reptile expo. I really enjoy meeting other breeders and seeing what they are working with. Thank you all for reading this.

Drop your links:

MorphMarket Store: Atomic Exotics - MorphMarket
Facebook:
Instagram:

10 Likes

welcome to the community!

8 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

Welcome to the family! I just looked at your store and you have some really nice looking snakes. And that logo is pretty awesome too! So settle in, and share lots of photos and offer any advice you may have. And remember there are no dumb questions.

7 Likes

hi gage! :wave:t2:

7 Likes

Welcome! Nice pythons! I particularly liked the pastel banana yellow belly & the pastel ghi!

7 Likes

Welcome!

I love this sentiment. I have reduced the number of clutches I produce almost every year since my biggest egg count some 12 years ago. Quality over quantity and you really can continue to enjoy the hobby and make it pay its way!

8 Likes

Welcome back to the community! There are lots of great people here! I’m addicted! :blush::+1:

6 Likes

Yooooo! Hi Taylor!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome!

5 Likes

Thank you very much!!!

5 Likes

I like to keep things manageable for myself and still have time for family :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the MorphMarket family, Gage! Love your logo.

Love this, too! :heartpulse: I’m committed to regularly handling all of my animals and getting to know them individually. I love being around them and breeding is a special joy. I also want to feel like I’m mostly alive after animal chores. :laughing:

Again, welcome!

4 Likes