Help ID please!

Hi all, please help me ID this hatchling!
Pairing was Champagne Fire x Fire Pewter
I know what all the other hatchlings are, but this one has me stumped, especially as he/she has silver eyes when I expected black eyes.
Thanks in advance =]

3 Likes

I would say champagne pastel fire. I love the champagne gene but multi gene can be so hard to identify. I have an all white black eyed champagne I hatched from a butter fire x pastel champagne clutch. And I have no idea what she is lol.

3 Likes

Inclined to agree with Saleen.

It is not a SuperFire and the amount of yellow in it does not jive with there being Cinny so the only possibilities left are Champ Pastel or Champ Fire Pastel and Champ Pastel does not tend to have the dorsal stripe

1 Like

Agreed, it can be really awkward, like with this one from the same clutch:

He/she has some very subtle grey speckling, as well as the grey head stamp, so overall I’m inclined to think I’ve got the 4 gene here (champagne cinnamon fire pastel).

2 Likes

Id say champagne firefly too. I produced a super fire pastel champagne poss enchi poss leopard this year.

this is her.

3 Likes

this is what I believe to be a champage superfly poss enchi

3 Likes

and this a champagne enchi leopard pastel poss firefly.

4 Likes

They best way to figure it out is to breed them. I always label champagne stuff I’m not sure of multi gene or mystery champagne. Here is my last clutch of champagne.[quote=“sinfulserpent614, post:7, topic:3460”]
s a

[/quote]

3 Likes