Help identifying?

So maybe banana and fire, or maybe even a 3 gene combo?

1 Like

Definitely not three genes fire maybe. But I’ve hatched fire coral glow and I don’t think that’s it. I honestly in my opinion just think it’s coral glow. But I’ve been wrong plenty of times. This could be one of them lol

3 Likes

It’s a banana /coral glow same genetics. 2 different breeders imported at the same time. The both start off super bright and mellow out as they age. I’m just a matter of months even.

2 Likes

This guy looks quite similar to my banana
mojave spider.

4 Likes

Additional pictures

2 Likes

im sure there isn’t spider in mine, but yeah they look extremely similar. I guess banana/coral glow is just one of those genes that all look alike lol

1 Like

Definitely no spider!

3 Likes

Yes of course! I didn’t mean to come off as suggesting spider just wanted to post my little Lumiere lol. I’m new to the hobby but I agree with @saleengrinch with pastel or something of the sort. Good luck with identification!

1 Like

@saltys_ball_pythons That paradox spot looks like someone to an eraser to the snake! Super neat!

Yeah! Not sure if it is a regular paradox though. I have seen a bunch of bananas (pun very intended) with similar spots. Seems to be coral glow/banana exclusive.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a smudge like that! Most coral glows freckle but not smudge you feel me lol.

I thought they were more common lol. Yeah i’ll have to do more research but I can’t wait to see how he ages and how his freckles look with the smudge!

1 Like

For sure post some pictures as he grows up! I’m curious to see how he turns out!

1 Like

1 Like

Any idea wat my snake is

1 Like

Pretty sure there is pinstripe in there but not sure what else. Almost has spinner pattern. @wmb1965 can probably provide better help. Where did you get it?
Edit: was scrolling through morph market looking for proven breeders and came across a pewter pinstripe. They look virtually the same so my finale answer is a pewter (paster and cinnamon) pinstripe. For reference:

1 Like

Wow yea it does look pretty much the same Nd I got it of some guy on offer up didn’t know anything bout snakes paid 100

It looks close to this also. Some Morphs look so much alike it is hard to tell. The same morph can also have variations in color and pattern. One of the veterans on here can tell you better than I can.

2 Likes

Rather than jumping to all these crazy combos, I think it’s much more likely to be something simple, like a Jigsaw (Mojave pinstripe)

4 Likes

I was just thinking maybe the Lemon Blast part of the combo.

2 Likes