Help identifying

So a local pet shop has this Boa and says it’s a Hypo Fire and I was wondering if y’all think this is accurate, the boa in person is extremely light Carmel color almost looks VPI and it has a lot of pink blushing covering its head

1 Like

And if you zoom in on the photo it has a chain linked pattern where all the saddles are connected

It looks a lot like my Columbian red-tail boa. This is a picture of a hypo-fire boa I found for sale online. image.
I could be wrong about this though.

1 Like

It does look very VPI
The caramel tone gives that vibe

Yeah I know I’m just wanting to be almost certain it is a hypo fire before I buy it and it’s a Female

It is not like at all like a hypo fire

1 Like

That is definitely not a Hypo or a Fire. It is a normal BI. If you intend to breed and produce morphs, this snake will not do that for you. Do not pay a high price for this animal, as it does not have the genetics to warrant it.

3 Likes

That is just as the saying goes,”High quality doesn’t sell cheap”

1 Like

Okay thank u, but it is extremely VPI look and I do think it’s a morph I just don’t know exactly

1 Like

Are you looking to breed this animal? If so I would advise against it because it will more than likely backfire in the long run.

1 Like

Thank u all for your help I’m not gonna buy it and take the chance

2 Likes

Thank you all for the help and advise this is why I love this community that we have here because we all are here to help each other and y’all helped me from possibly making a huge mistake for a project down the road and making that compulsive purchase

2 Likes