Help ID'ing Please and thank you

Pairing was Bumblebee X Butter. I see spider in a few and a couple are throwing me a little. Makes me feel there is pin and possibly more happening but she never paired with my Pin this last season…

2 Likes

That third one is definitely a pinstripe, so it looks like she probably kept some sperm from the last time you bred the pin to her, or one of your snakes is a pin and you didn’t know it.

2 Likes

My guess:

1. Butter
  2. Pastel possible pastel butter
  3. Butter spider ??? ( maybe as @ashleyraeanne said and pin is unknowingly in the mix )
  4. Butterbee pastel (butter, pastel, spider)
  5. Pastel butter
  6. Bumble bee
3 Likes

I like how the pin stripe has a lot of the clown like drops in its pattern, lovely snake

Maybe it is butter spider, but it would be one of the cleanest butter spiders I have seen. If they test for a wobble then that would tell us.

1 Like

Using eaglereptiles numbering system, I see:

1. butter
  2. normal
  3. kingpin
  4. butter spider or queen bee (leaning towards queen bee)
  5. butter pastel
  6. bee
2 Likes

This is the mother and father. The mother is the butter and the father is the Bumblebee.

1 Like

Have you ever bred the female to a pinstripe? And can you check for any wobble in the one that looks like a pin?

1 Like

@ashleyraeanne I have not breed her to my pin ever. Her last pairing was beginning of 2018 with a previous owner. None are showing any signs of wobble but the father doesn’t have a wine either.

She must have been paired with a pin by the previous owner, because one of her babies definitely has pin, and I definitely do not see pin in the female or the male she was bred to this year.

Here are some other babies to compare.

This is a butter spider pastel

And this is a butter pinstripe.
The one baby is definitely a pin. It isn’t a spinner either.

@ashleyraeanne definitely agree, I am just at a loss as to how the pin came in lol.

It is a gorgeous pin so I would keep it if I were you lol. Maybe ask the previous owner if he bred her with a pin at some point?

Ya she is and of all the babies only the normal and butter are males, the other 4 are females :grin:

2 Likes

Keep all the females. At least I would those are multigene females, and invaluable to a growing collection.

2 Likes

Still debating on that lol only one I might keep us the 3 Gene one