Help me identify Douglas

Hello all,

I’d like to introduce my handsome friend, Douglas. He was sold to me as a banana pied a few years ago. However, there’s clearly more going on. The closest match I’ve seen with him is a banana pewter pied. Any help is appreciated!

10 Likes

Hello, can you get some photos of Douglas in outdoor lighting and from different angles for us? He sure is a pretty guy!

5 Likes

Here you go, and he appreciates the compliment.

14 Likes

Banana Champagne Something, Banana Pewter makes sense too or maybe an Urban Camo combo of some sort. @osbornereptiles might be able to provide some insight.

7 Likes

Might be off with cinnamon. Starting to think banana black pewter pied.

7 Likes

It would be really hard to tell the difference in a cinnamon pastel banana pied to a black pastel pastel banana pied. It kinda reminds me of some urban camo pied stuff. Like @ballornothing suggested. It’s got a lot of dark freckles and that light color looks very cool to me! I also like the amount of color/pattern it’s very unique!

6 Likes

Yep. I hit the craigslist jackpot with him.

6 Likes

Thats understated! He a beautiful snake!

6 Likes

Very nice BP and I love his name! Thank you for sharing him with us! :+1::snake::blush:

6 Likes

Douglas is very handsome! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Did he look like that when you purchased him (minus the black spots of course)?
Bananas can sometimes “change” color after a shed for whatever reason

7 Likes

The first pic of him in the bathroom was what he looked like when I first got him. Not nearly as many freckles, but otherwise the same.

7 Likes

Regardless of what he is he’s a stunning animal,congrats regards Tony

6 Likes

Pair to a normal and you should get your answer :laughing:

6 Likes