Help morph identification?

Someone please help me figure out what morph this ball python is!! I looked up pastel enchi pinstripe piebald but I don’t think that’s the actual morph, help me out with price estimates as well? !

2 Likes

Is this your snake? I see spider and sugar for sure, maybe pastel and yellowbelly? Or something that reduces pattern like enchi. Hard to tell without knowing the parents. Another option is orange dream.

1 Like

No, it’s not. I found the picture online and I love the colors and would love to find a snake that’s similar if it’s within my price range.

I found the picture here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/843158361468201237/ but since it’s a Pinterest pin, I’ve been trying to get to the website for a while but it doesn’t seem to work.

1 Like

It isn’t a pied or a pinstripe. I am going to assume someone stole the picture and didn’t know the combo so they just winged it.

2 Likes

That’s a Campfire Ball Python, produced by RL Exotics.

Not sure he’s disclosed the genes or released any for sale yet.

Beautiful animals :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I know this is an old thread, but I’m very interested in Campfires, and there doesn’t seem to be a lot of info readily available on them. A MorphMarket search seemed to indicate that the combo is Calico, Cinnamon, and Enchi. Does anyone know if this is correct? I looked for RL Exotics and can’t seem to find them, although Custom Scales’ store policy makes me think that maybe RL Exotics was renamed to Custom Scales? It does appear that they sold a couple of animals that they called Campfires.

Also, has anyone heard anything about the Bonfire combo? I did some looking this morning but didn’t find anything on those whatsoever. Hoping someone on here has some more info!