Help sexing day gecko

I know that’s kinda why i don’t order,i rather drive far.theres definitely differences in both…im sure we both have our ups and downs!ive only talked to a handful of people,but they all seem really nice,its 5.am woke up cold sheesh :laughing:

1 Like

Well, thanks to the help of everyone here, I couldn’t help it and bought a male for her already, blue blood gen to improve the line a bit, maybe I’ll keep you all updated.

6 Likes

Thats a really colorful guy there!cool ill keep in touch,id love to see some babies

2 Likes

Its deff tough for those who. Really care,its usually always guaranteed,an because of the whether we would pick them up from the fedex building,better than too the door,atleast in rhe cold because we might care but who says fedex does,its hard/once they leave the owner its outta there hands although they will refund or give another same priced,r.n i got alot of rept,im nervous about the snow i wanna try heat tape but if im correct it says it only brings the temp up 10-20degF so idk if thts good enough when its between 30 and 50 outside,esp when you want your rept get some natural light!

2 Likes

Yeah, I get into a stressful process until my animals arrive, thankfully I’ve been lucky with my deliveries so far :crossed_fingers:t3:.

2 Likes

Yes please, updates are great.

Day geckos were the first reptile that I really wanted, yet I don’t own one! I found cresties and was hooked.

3 Likes

Im negotiating some things r.n as im trying too get my tanks/lil rack system as well alil better,n some cool morphs

Cool, I actually just made a x6 10 gallons tank rack system, for me leopard geckos, I’m going bio so I couldn’t make that happen in plastic containers :joy:

My big baby is going into shed,her head n tail is so grey,but such a beautiful rept…just look at that tail,the underrated wild!

2 Likes

2 of my 3 months any idea’s on the gender of them these are 2 comparisons,dark is bigger!25/27 grams and yellow about 20grams,its hard for me to tell?anyadvise ill take educated guesses for fun as well! Thank-you everyone

Technically it takes about 4 months for them to start showing signs of gender, but to be 100% sure, right around 10 months you’ll have a mature enough Leo, where they’ll already be developed fully and you’ll be able to visualize signs of gender, specially if male. So my advice is to wait for a little longer.

1 Like

Yeah. Most geckos are, is all a matter of experimenting a bit. I can’t wait to have the space to get into other species of geckos…

1 Like