Help to ID my first clutch please!

This was my very first pairing and I can tell some of the genes that are fairly obvious, but I am not as sure about the lesser/butter and how some of the other genes may interact. Pairing was a Female Cinnamon/Lesser/Super Pastel and a Male Pastel/Spider/Butter, so they are all at least pastel, I’ve got one BEL in there, and a couple with spider. I have included photos of the clutch and both parents. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Add images here

3 Likes

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! Congrats on your first clutch!

It may be hard to ID with just these pictures, as it would be particularly helpful to have individual photos of each baby, so if you get a chance to get individuals please feel free to post them!

That said, based on the pairing info and baby pictures, mom is just a single gene pastel, as you have one baby (4) that does not have pastel and that would be impossible if mom were a super.

So based on these photos I think you’ve got:
1 - Super pastel cinnamon lesser/butter
2 - Pastel cinnamon probable lesser/butter
3 - Super pastel lesser/butter
4 - Cinnamon lesser/butter
5 - Bumblebee combo (pastel spider)
6 - Super lesser/butter, no way to know what else
7 - Super pastel cinnamon spider

We can probably help get these IDs more certain if you’re able to take individual pics. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello and a very merry welcome to the forum! :wave: Congratulations on a really awesome :sunglasses: clutch. The parents are gorgeous btw! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’m just getting back from the holiday so I will try to post some individual pics tonight, but all of that info was super helpful. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes