Help with easy ID

Hey there guys! Need some help with this ID. And it’s pretty easy just wanted to confirm with some extra eyes on her. Seeing if anyone else has some other opinions. Pairing was
Enchi OD YB Het clown X Pastel Clown

5 Likes

Pastel Enchi clown…

I’m not great with od or yb but I think we need to see belly pics for help with yb!
And od as far as I’m aware will brighten so I don’t see od personally…

1 Like

@saleengrinch @chesterhf @t_h_wyman
:grin:

1 Like

I am inclined to agree with Clown Enchi Pastel.

1 Like

Concur with this :point_up:

2 Likes

Definitely! I was thinking a bit similar, the enchi looked sorta there too but just more pattern, but I will send some more belly pics when I get home from work, has some pattern on the sides, but not a whole lot more

1 Like

Here’s some more belly, and pictures of her sides. Still thinking the same?
@saleengrinch @t_h_wyman @ghoulishcresties

3 Likes

Yep, still happy with my ID

2 Likes

Yes still think the same too :blush:

1 Like

Also it’s beautiful! Keeper? :relaxed:

1 Like

Yup! Definitely gonna raise her up to prove her all out! Gonna try mixing in some “special dark” genes for the bright and dark contrasted clowns!

1 Like

Thank you again!

Enchi opens up the dorsal pattern and tweaks color - yours clearly has it. Pastel washes out the head stamp and lightens/tweaks undertone to a more yellowish color - yours clearly has it.

For OD Id be looking for more orange and brighter color, dont see it with this animal. For YB I’d be looking for opened up “flaming”, also increased color and even more opened up pattern, dont see it with this animal.

As the others have said, looks like an pastel enchi clown to me!

1 Like