Help with genetics

Hello, I got these two lovely geckos from a friend who couldn’t care for them. They had eggs before I got them, and I just hatched out the babies. I have a pretty good idea of the genetics for the adult, but one of the babies has me stumped on what she is.
The father, I believe, is a Hypo tangerine carrot tail (even maybe some inferno).
The female, I believe, is a bold stripe, and she may have something else.

The first baby I believe is definitely a bold stripe and depending on how she develops she may even be like a bold stripe.

The secnd baby in a little baffled by, it’s definitely albino, not sure on the strand. I assume also had bold stripe because of the stripe but I just wanted another opinion on what you guys think.

I forgot to incude parent pictures but here are those too!

father

mother

1 Like

Both parent are het for albino. Can’t say what strain.
Aside from that just seems about the right genetics for this pair.

There’s a possibility that one of the parents may also be carrying snow. That first baby looks to have very little yellow coloring, but it could just be poor lighting.

Thank you that’s about what I was thinking too. I do a lot of trempers and then don’t have the pure red eyes but this baby has fully red which is what was throwing me so much.
I was thinking the snow too curious to see if the baby will start to develop more of the yellow as it grows.