Help with identification! Butter Pastel X Leopard Bumblebee

I need some help with a clutch, pairing was a butter pastel to a leopard bumblebee. My main question is, who is leopard? And also why is #1 so much darker than the others, could there be something else going on or am I just missing something? Number 6 and 8 have not shed yet, 8 had his umbilical cord wrapped around him but I unwrapped him just in time, regardless he’s pretty small but doing well. Link is to a google drive folder with pictures. I’d love to hear any opinions! Thanks in advance!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_Pke5oIglK-i4GHVTnBB0h55juZJ5SK7?usp=sharing

1 Like

Wow, that is an amazing clutch! Wish I could help but I’m new here. Looking forward to updates.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I believe your leopards are #1 #4 #7 and #8. Can’t see # 6 very well because she is all balled up. But very awesome clutch. Congrats!!!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! There is some other pictures of #6 that I added, one of her laid out and one when she finally shed out. Someone told me she might be a low expression leopard but I’m still not sure.

I agree. After seeing that other pic I think it’s possible that she is leopard. Good looking clutch!!!

1 Like