Help with identification

Hello everyone :grin: a few months ago i bought a female leo at an exhibition outside my country. the seller claimed it was tangerine sunglow. I just want to make sure it really is. Here are pictures of my female.

Unfortunately, I don’t know anything about my parents except that they were orange, and I don’t have any pictures of them either.

6 Likes

I don’t know anything about leopard gecko morphs but I just had to comment that she’s adorable! I love the little group of spots on her head.

6 Likes

It does look like a Tangerine Albino, and Sunglow = Tangerine + one of the 3 strains of Albino. The term is most often used to refer to Tremper Albinos; Trempers are the most common strain of albinism. Your gecko also definitely has an ocular mutation. This is 99% likely Eclipse, though Marble Eye and others exist.

So, the phenotypic description for me is a Super Hypo Tangerine Albino with an unknown ocular mutation. The probable (but can’t be known for sure given that your description from the seller didn’t mention any ocular mutations) morph is a Super Hypo RAPTOR = Tremper Albino + Eclipse w/no body spots.

Very very cute animal! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow, I didn’t expect such a detailed and complicated answer :grinning: Fortunately, I understood everything :smile: Thank you very much for this answer :heart:

2 Likes

thank you, I’m glad you like it :smiley:

2 Likes

What a precious little leo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes