Help with this clutch

All are preshed. Pairing was the dame orange dream pastel pinstrip possible het crytic to a pastel clown.I have my guesses but a second opinion is always nice.

Thanks everyone!

13 Likes

The pops is your Pastel Clown and your dam proved Cryptic. That means all these are at minimum Cryptons.

1. Killerblast Crypton
  2. Crypton Pastel
  3. We need better pics
  4. I think the full shebang :face_vomiting: but we need better pics. Killerblast Crypton Orange Dream
  5. Pinstripe Crypton… though the Crypton is super super tame. I dont see any head pattern at all from this angle

Edit: Can we see the parents? The more I look the more I doubt my guesses

8 Likes

I agree with @eaglereptiles I am not seeing Mojave from any of these pics. So I would say the sire is definitely the pastel, clown. And from the pins and the one in the second pic (awesome head on that one!) I would also agree with @eaglereptiles about the dame proving Cryptic! Good for you! As for iding all of them, you should wait post shed- even then with the genes and amount, I would probably still have a difficult time being 100% sure on a few, especially in regards to orange dream.

7 Likes

The parents

6 Likes

Did you mean to say the dam is possible HET cryptic? Mom is not a visual cryptic, but is definitely het. Because you do absolutely have a couple of cryptons here, but they are not all cryptons (or at least I don’t believe they are), and I agree that I’m not seeing mojave in any of the babies.

4 Likes

I THINK you’ve got:
Super pastel pin crypton, possible OD
Pastel OD crypton
Super pastel pin possible OD
Pastel pin crypton
Pinstripe, I don’t think this one is crypton.

5 Likes

That is what i ment my bad

4 Likes

Wonderful, that clears it up haha. If mom was cryptic you would expect ALL babies to be crypton, so the ones without you’d be looking at retained sperm from another sire. Mom proved out het! Just not homozygous.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

Post shed on the 3 cryptons

8 Likes

So awesome! Those with pin look amazing! I have to say though that head pattern on the top pic is truly impressive! Great pairing, super clutch!

5 Likes

Thanks! I couldnt be happier

3 Likes