Herpetoculture Magazine

I have been given permission by the Herpetoculture Magazine to post a link to new editions of their magazine on here for free for us to read.

Issue 1:

Issue 2:

Issue 3:

Issue 4:

Editors: Billy Hunt and Justin Smith.

I’m in no way affiliated with the magazine, I just enjoy it and thought others might.

17 Likes

page_1_thumb_large

Issue 5:

@thebeardedherper
Page 13 has a article about Baird’s Rat Snakes that I think you would like. Ive started a topic about them if your familiar with them.

9 Likes

Great little article about the most under rated rat snake in North America. I have loved bairds for a very long time now as well. The first one I saw was actually a fantastic adult male that I picked up. He had the classic silver coloration throughout most of his body and absolutely glowing orange between the scales. I feel like I can’t over state the beauty these guys can obtain, and when I say silver I mean silver not grey. Somehow the scales have this brushed metallic appearance. Unfortunately I too got rid of nearly my entire collection. I then picked up 1.2 a few years later and those too ended up part of a collection wide purge. What I’ve discovered since is that every time I do that I inevitably regret it so that will not happen again unless I’m about to be homeless. Watching them change from their neonate colors to adulthood is extremely rewarding and they are indeed very active yet mellow. I would like to pick up some more eventually. I hope to find some from the Loma Alta locale in Tx.

1 Like

page_1_thumb_large (1)
Issue 6

2 Likes

page_1_thumb_large

Issue 7

3 Likes

page_1_thumb_large (1)
Issue #8 – June 2020

page_1_thumb_large (2)
Issue #9 – July 2020

page_1_thumb_large
Issue #10 – August 2020

3 Likes

Thank you Tom! Dont know how I missed this thread

2 Likes

page_1_thumb_large (3)
Issue #11 - September 2020

2 Likes

page_1_thumb_large (4)

Issue #12 - October 2020

3 Likes

page_1_thumb_large

Issue #13 - November 2020

7 Likes

Issue #14 - December 2020

5 Likes

page_1_thumb_large

Issue #15 - January 2021

2 Likes

page_1_thumb_large (1)

Issue #16 - February 2021

2 Likes

Do you have an email for the editors?

Publishers: Justin Smith & Billy Hunt.
Herpetoculturemagazine@gmail.com

Though I contacted them through Instagram and they were extremely fast responding.

1 Like

Ok thanks.

2 Likes

Justin is also very responsive via FB Message

2 Likes

Justin here - Yes just reach out to me via any social media platform or at the email address mentioned above. Thanks for the share yall!

7 Likes

It’s lovely to see you on here Justin :blush: welcome.
Thank you for providing us all with the constant amazing content!

4 Likes

We dropped issue #17 recently if you haven’t checked it out yet!

4 Likes