Hey There! Cheers from Chile 🇨🇱

Hello guys, my name is Tomás but everybody call me Tom, I’m from Chile and I’m starting my very first project on reptiles, mostly leopard geckos but I’m trying to find breeders that ship internationally to my country so I can expand to some other species (Crested Geckos, Blue Tongue Skinks, Ball Pythons, Bearded dragons and maybe Gargoyle Geckos). It’s great to be here, it’s a bigger community that I’ve expected haha, I’m hopping to find someone who makes this kinds of shipments or some help from you guys. Greetings!

4 Likes

Welcome!
I’d look on morphmarket and anything you’re interested in, give the seller a message and see if they are happy ship to you!
There’s quite a few people shipping, Infact DDI (Dutch dragon import) apparently ship to a lot of places so may be worth checking with them!
And northern lights may also. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi welcome to our community, I hope that you enjoy it on here. If you want (we all would love it) to post some pictures of your reptiles. Again I am personally happy that you chose this community because we believe that knowledge is built upon a community of support and encouragement.

2 Likes

Bienvenidos Tomas…You’ll like it here…Very cool people and lots of pictures.

1 Like

Bienvenido a la comunidad Tomas! Would love to see some pictures from your first project!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.

I don’t have leopard geckos, but I’m a huge fan of crested geckos.

Any pics of your Reptiles?

1 Like

Welcome to the community Tom! :grin: