Hi! Can I get help with morph id and worth?

1 Like

Your animal is a Mojave. Jump over to the classifieds and you can see what the single gene animals go for but shooting from the hip… Maybe $100

https://www.morphmarket.com/us/search?q=&sex=&maturity=0&cat=2&min_genes=0&max_genes=1&traits=Mojave&neg_traits=&min_price=0&max_price=1000000&cur=USD&sort=le&epoch=0&store=&country=&export=&layout=grid

2 Likes

At would say at minimum it is mojave, but it looks like it may also have cypress. Can i ask what the person you got it from said?

2 Likes

Mojave runs $50 M/$75 F for hatchlings the only way to see the price increase would be with adult animals than you are looking at $100/$200, price will also depend on availability and reputation.

1 Like

I thought that initially as well but Cypress tends to lift the alien heads free of the belly, kind of like the “Ringer” gene associated with RDRs Blackheads. I think it is just a really prominently striped Mojave, I have a few like this in my collection

1 Like

thank you! I will bow to your expertises in this area, as i am not very familiar with cypress. It was the color and the stripe with light sides that made my initially think possible cypress. :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I am not claiming I am absolutely right or that I am an expert in Cypress by any means. Just voicing my thoughts. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

oh no i hope that comment didn’t comment off in the wrong way. I just meant that you seem more familiar with cypress than i am and your opinion had great info in it.

2 Likes

No, I did not take your comment in a negative way, I just did not want you to think I was trying to brow-beat you with my opinion

So I was making sure my original comment was not coming off the wrong way. And now here we are apologizing to each other for mistaken affronts LOL

2 Likes

real world problems with posting stuff on the world wide web :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You guys are cute :joy:

I say it is a nice mojave with a good dorsal stripe. I have seen others that look like this in the past. It isn’t the most common thing that they have em, but it is nice when they do. Lowest price for them right now is $75, but since yours has a nice dorsal stripe you could probably get $120 out of it. Especially if it is a female.