Hi from Kent UK

Hi, newbie here from Medway in Kent. I’m looking for Royal python breeders in the south east. After working my balls off for the last 10 years I would like to get back into the hobby. I used to keep milks & corn’s but was very into garters and had a few clutches of red and blue sided. I have been reading, watching and near damnit stalked the amazing morphs which have come to fruition over the last couple of years, mainly of ball pythons but love all herpes tbh. Anyway, thought it would be good to join this fine community after reading a lot of threads, so much knowledge and experience here! It’s amazing! Back in the day we just had books lol.

Anyways like I said at the top, I am looking for south east breeders to buy my first girl. I am very interested in enchi, clown, pastel, yb and fire amongst others. :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hi Adam! Welcome to Morph Market! I hope you are successful in finding the perfect ball python. I know there are a number of dedicated breeders in the UK and I wish you the best of luck.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @adam101! MM will be the place where you can find all those morphs (hopefully near you)! If not, and you’re up for a little trip, I know they have Hamm Reptile Expo!

2 Likes

Hi Adam.
If you go on MM market site →ball pythons→stores→morphmap you will find local breeders

1 Like

That is perfect thank you so much :blush:

1 Like