Hi from Michigan

HI from Michigan! I’m Kristen from Capital City Critters. I’m a lizard lady who adores reptiles. I breed alot of miscellaneous Critters (chams.geckos. water dragons…odd ball lizards)and do some rescue/rehome work. I am in love with iguanas of all kinds.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community Kristen :blush:

Feel free to share any pictures of you animals :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Kristen. It’s really nice to see more people that work with lizards and geckos joining of late.

4 Likes

Agreed @saleengrinch. The first time I saw the forums I thought it was strictly ball python forums until I dug deeper. Welcome!

3 Likes

Hi Kristen!! Just moved to Toledo OH myself so I’m right across the border :laughing:

2 Likes

We seem to have a pretty big group of reptile people in Michigan. If you’re ever at the Taylor show (whenever it can start back up), feel free to come say Hi. Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Yep I go whenever I can! And I vend the smaller shows when possible…I miss shows

1 Like

Im right there with you, we actually had a show back in October I think it was and then restrictions got put back in place. So on hold again until further notice.

2 Likes