Hi! Introducing Rachels Reptile Room ❤️

Hello! Thought I’d come and say hi since I’ve finally sorted out a store on here now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I live in Bournemouth with my husband and our zoo. We have 7 dogs and then all 56 reptiles…

20 royals (& 6 more on the way)
1 brazilian rainbow boa
1 childrens python
1 cali king
1 hognose
1 corn
1 blue tongue skink
1 uromastyx
1 leopard gecko
2 sudan plated lizards
2 beardies
2 gargoyles
1 wahlbergs velvet gecko
1 leachie
8 whites tree frogs
1 pacman frog
3 giant African land snails

Currently waiting to see if we’ll get eggs from Ripley our lesser royal (paired with our banana boy Pablo)

MorphMarket Store: https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/racheltaylor21/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/rachelsreptileroom

18 Likes

Welcome Rachel, nice to see you here :smirk::heart:

4 Likes

Hello you! You got me here eventually! :crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome! I would love to see more pics of your animals. You have quite a nice variety.

6 Likes

Wow you do have tons of variety! Very cool, and with all those puppies I’m sure it’s never a dull moment for your family!

6 Likes

Yes, those of us w a meager list NEED to see pics so we can live vicariously! Loved visiting Bournemouth oh so many years back. Had a leadlighter customer there in a former life!

6 Likes

What kind of doggos? There is a pretty heavy picture tax here you know :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community.

You have an amazing selection of pets :+1:

Hope you get your eggs :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! Those are some super awesome reptiles, I would love to see pictures of some of them. Keep us updated if you get eggs, hopefully you do.

6 Likes

Super heavy, 5 pictures per animal mentioned but we can let you slide for 2 every animal mentioned…

6 Likes

Welcome! Quite an interesting zoo you have. How to see all of them soon! ( We’re good peeps, but we take our picture tax seriously. :wink:)

4 Likes

Wait until she finds out about the late fees and compound interest)

4 Likes

I’ll give her a message :joy:

3 Likes

Im so sorry for the slow reply!! @ghoulishcresties has just told me you’ve all been waiting patiently got pics!

Bare with me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Haha youre spot on, its a madhouse! But we wouldnt have it any other way :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ahhhh! My apologies :crazy_face: Im on it now! Bournemouth is a fabulous place to live.

2 Likes

It was a groovy place to visit, too!

2 Likes

Welcome Rachel! You certainly have a zoo going on haha. Do you have a favorite out of your collection?

1 Like

Welcome to the group and that’s quite the collection you have there! I think you’ll find that this is a amazing place and that you fit right in. Cheers!

“Impatience intensifies” :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes